<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://wildoakstream.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Saturday, November 15, 2008

He Proposed!

Brandon flew out to Florida to help me drive out to California to move on staff with YWAM, but he had planned more for the trip... in the old fashioned way, he asked my momma's permission to marry me, without me even knowing, the two of them conspired in secret!  Sneaky!  My momma lovingly & openly approved of him, but I was unaware that they had talked about more serious matters (she even gave him her old ring from my dad!).

In following his plan, Brandon drove me up to the Grand Canyon while we stopped in Arizona for several days.  He & I walked around for a while, taking in the amazing & never-ending vistas.  Then we climbed down into the canyon & sat on a rock overlooking the ledge.  We talked, took pictures, & watched the sun set over the canyon.  When we stood up to leave, he dropped onto one knee, surprising me by pulling out a ring & asking me to marry him!  In the whirlwind of the moment, I answered with 'uh huh'!!!  It was a beautiful moment, especially when I realized what ring he was putting on my finger... yes, there were soooo many tears!

We will be getting married June 20, 2009 in California, & could not be more excited!  Brandon & I hope that the next 7 months fly by!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home