<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://wildoakstream.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, February 16, 2009

Jehova Jirah

It means 'God the Provider'.  And now more than ever before Brandon & I are learning what it means to trust that God will provide.  We both have trips to Nicaragua, the wedding, the honeymoon, our new apartment, and a new vehicle that we are trusting God to provide the necessary money for.  In total we need $10,900 by April.  Whew!  That number alone sends me into a near fainting spell, waving goodbye to my wedding, and leaving me sucking my thumb... I am such a worry-wart!  But then Brandon reminds me that God ALWAYS provides what we need.  So, we've asked, we've prayed, we've sent out support letters, we've prayed some more, we've rebuked our doubts, and we are trusting in Jehova Jirah.  And you know what?!? Already we have been blessed with some support!  So thank you!  Praise our Lord, we are so thankful!

Living this kind of lifestyle is not so romantic as it may appear.  Trust me, its not an easy thing to live by faith, especially when it comes to finances.  But I see this as one more opportunity to see God move, to be blessed by others giving, and to testify that I have a good, loving, and providing Lord!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home