<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://wildoakstream.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Busy busy busy


What an awesome addition to our new family. For those of you who don't know yet, our daughter Shiloh Alyse was born on May 7, just over two weeks ago. She is beautiful! My wife and I just can't get enough of her, and every time I am gone for a few hours, I just have to rush home to see her. What a blessing she is to our family. My parents and two of my brothers got to come down for a few days to visit with her. It was such a joy, and like always didn't last long enough.

Kirsten is off for the next 4 weeks, and I was able to have two weeks off to soak in the experience of having a daughter. I am now busy getting ready for our next DTS! The next surf DTS starts in the end of June. As of now we have 3 students accepted, 1 in process, and we are expected quite a few more from applicants within the next few weeks. We are hoping for ten students this next school.

Right now I am working on finalizing the speakers for the DTS - there will be a total of 12 speakers on this years school. We have guest speakers coming from as far as New Zealand! We are also busy working on various events that will take place throughout the school, and as the school nears we will work on getting the house that the students will be living in all arranged and ready.

Kirsten and I will both be leading the outreach of this next school, the locations being Nicaragua and possibly Costa Rica. So we will be busy with this DTS for the rest of this year... good times! Pray for lots of energy for us and for our new daughter. God is good...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home