<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://wildoakstream.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pampered Toes

"The Lord makes firm the steps of the one who delights in Him"
~Psalm 37:23

Sweet Shiloh took her first steps yesterday.  I screamed for joy, scaring her in the process.  She hasn't repeated the steps yet.

Its interesting that we been trying for several weeks now to coax her, help her, even trick her into walking, or at least taking a few steps on her own.  But none of our efforts worked.  Last night, however, she was in the middle of playing a game of catch and throw with me, and she decided (on her own) to take a few steps.  I think its safe to say that this little lady is going to be pretty independent.  ;)

So today I thought I'd give those tiny feet some pampering.  You know, cause every woman deserves some TLC on her Piggies.  And they've been working hard, taking 3 steps!


Yes, I painted her toes... it was difficult.  She was wiggly.  I did not stay inside the lines.  She was wiggly.  I huffed and puffed.  She was wiggly.  But they are pink.  And it made me smile.  This is what she was doing while I painted them:


Watching Backyardigans.  The Dolphin Race episode.  She looks enamored, right?  Nope, her feet were a-wigglin'.

Soon she will be using those feet a lot, so at least they look goooood!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home