<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://wildoakstream.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, November 10, 2011

That girl...


I am that girl, the one who wears her heart on her sleeve.  

I am that girl who's playlist consists of Muse, Phil Collins, and Taylor Swift.

I am that girl who hates leaving her daughter for more than an hour.

I am that girl who doesn't put milk in her cereal.  Yuck, ick.

I am that girl who will attempt to wear flip flops all year round.

I am that girl who stresses about how her jeans are fitting.

I am that girl who's heart breaks for the lost and forgotten people, but who is sometimes too shy to reach out to them.

I am that girl who actually misses being a student.

I am that girl who still sings and dances in her car.

I am that girl who makes cookies just to eat the dough.

I am that girl who loves that I get to spend 10+ hours each day with my daughter.

I am that girl who wants to be delighted in.

I am that girl who knows she was a Daddy's girl.

I am that girl who understands God's forgiveness.

I am that girl who snorts when she laughs really hard.

I am that girl who doesn't enjoy the 'demanding accessibility' of having a cell phone.

I am that girl who is competitive beyond imagination.

I am that girl who can spend hours doing a puzzle.

I am that girl who envies those with fashion sense.

I am that girl who likes chicken noodle soup on a rainy cold day.

I am that girl who loves puppies.

I am that girl who smiles on the outside but could be crying on the inside.

I am that girl who would rather be on a beach.

I am that girl who is old-fashioned.

I am that girl.


A note to our readers...
{I am realizing this blog is turning into "Kirsten's thoughts".... basically whatever is on my heart is what gets shared on here.  I'll continue to urge Brandon to blog, and maybe he'll do a post or two every once in a while.  And I will continue to share about our YWAM ministry here, its just on my heart to share more of the 'normal' parts of our lives.  And we'll see where it goes!}

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home