<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://wildoakstream.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Year

It was only a year ago that I was EXPLODING with pregnancy.  I have this vague memory of all the discomfort and woes... mostly I just remember the sweetness, the joy, and the prize that is Shiloh.  I thought I would take a look at my post a year ago, ya know, to help me 'remember' all the not-so-glorious moments of pregnancy-land.  You can read that post from a year ago here.  

Okay, good.  Now I've delayed the urge to have another baby for a little longer.  :)

I can't believe it though.  What a year!  From this:


to this:



Shiloh is almost 1!  Can you believe it?  I can't.  Time NEEDS to STOP because I want her to stay little forever!

Her birthday actually falls while we'll be in Israel.  We'll have to find a unique way to celebrate... I am planning her actual party for when we return from the Pastoral Visits.

P.S.  To all my friends out there who are currently pregnant, or just had your 2nd, 3rd, or 4th babies recently... please stop being so darn beautiful and cute!  You are causing me to have itty-bitty-baby fever!  Note to self: Must.  Wait.  A.  Little.  Longer.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home