<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://wildoakstream.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

And.... we're back!

We traveled over 80 hours.  Took 10 flights.  Went by plane, taxi, foot, sherut, city bus, moving walkway, car, escalator, Jeep, shuttle bus, tour bus, and subway.  Trust us, as much as we LOVE to travel.  We are traveled-out after all that!

It would take too long to share about all of our experiences for this one post.  I think I'll spread it out a little.   But don't worry, if you're longing for the stories about all the amazing things that God is doing around the nations, I'll post soon on that.  But for now, I thought I would share some of my favorite photos from our time, favorite moments, funny moments, or photos with a great story behind them.

Roof top gatherings.

Ordering shawarmas- see how they're in "deep thought".

Little bubs chasing birds.

2 people that make my life joyous.

After lunch hookah session.

Just look at all those choices!  Japanese airports have it all.

"He's got the whole world in His hands"

She was my flower girl in my wedding, and here she got to help my little girl walk around.

My friend Jim who wanted to see my other friend Jesus.

Driving by yaks in the Himalayas.... while listening to Freebird.

Tibetan prayer flags tied to the fence.

Love this little boy, but he DID NOT LOVE that baby goat!

The traditional Tibetan prayer flags on a hill above a monastery. 
Tibetan tent-makers.

Such a historical place- Tian' anmen Square.

Stories to come...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home