<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://wildoakstream.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, December 2, 2011

Boyz 2 Men {A hard goodbye}

We had to say goodbye to a close friend yesterday.  It had me singing this song all day....


Tyler we miss you already!!!!

I met Tyler 4 years ago, at the LAX airport as we both had just flown in to attend our DTSes up here in Pismo Beach.  We took a train up together, got stuck in a bad storm... he was my first friend on the school.

Brandon and I have experienced so much with Tyler at our side... we got to reminisce over lunch yesterday.  It was difficult to realize we had to say goodbye.  We've shared a TON of great times together.

Our DTS....





Tyler came back to Pismo and joined staff at the same time I did.


We spent Christmas in Bonanza together.



Then we got to staff our first DTS together...



Brandon and I got to join Tyler while he was leading an outreach to Nicaragua.  It was my first time in Nica, Brandon's second... and it was great to share that with our friend.


Tyler was Brandon's best man at our wedding.  He was GREAT man!



Tyler visited us in Virginia when we were leading the DTS there... he helped Brandon pick out chocolate frosting for me when my prego cravings were kciking in.  For that alone, I am so thankful for Tyler.  :)

He has been such a great friend.  We are going to miss him.  And how he is always is making funny jokes and faces.  And his musical talents....



But.... its good that he has left... because he is going to Switzerland to attend this school.  YWAM's leadership training school (LTS).

We are SO EXCITED for him.  And cannot wait to see what he learns while there, and where God will direct him afterwards.

You can check out Tyler's blog.   Seriously, check it out.... he is a great guy and is going to be doing some amazing things for the Lord.

Tyler, we miss you!  We love you.


P.S.
ivv8c4rf45ff      .... that spells 'I love you Tyler" in Shiloh language!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home